I'm not making any resolutions this year as I'm incapable of ever doing them
Instead I'm going to contemplate stuff
This is different to resolutions because contemplating stuff means you don't have to commit to them out loud and therefore nicely sidestep making yourself look like a weak lily-livered person who can't manage to stay away from the shortcake past January 4th
Things I'm contemplating....
1) Losing three stone by the end of February
2) Not buying any more books on programs I can't be bothered to learn.
3) Writing journals regularly instead of being being non-communicative (believe me I'm not so quiet in real life)
4) Winning the lottery so I can pay someone to suck three stone out of me before the end of February
5) Creating a masterpiece ( no idea what - any ideas welcome)
6) Answering all messages that are sent to me.
7) Never buying shortcake again - even if I win the lottery
At the end of February, I will let you know how it all went....
In the meantime, happy new year to everyone, hope all your contemplations work out and a really big thank you to everyone who made the effort to comment on my work last year. I had some great suggestions and have used loads of them since in my work. Also many thanks to carinaislief for the lovely skin for this journal.